Ingredients (6 servings)
– 500 g struncatura (pasta)
– 1 clove of garlic
– 18 anchovy fillets in oil
– 120 g pitted Ottobratica olives
– 12 g lacrimella caper
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Anchovy-flavoured breadcrumbs
– Fresh Calabrian chilli pepper
Fry the oil and the garlic clove in a pan. Add the anchovy fillets and cook over a low flame. Stir them until melted.
Add the chopped olives and desalted capers. Add the chilli and some breadcrumbs to absorb the cooking oil.
Boil salted water in a pot, drop the struncatura, and cook until it is ready.
Drain the struncatura, pour it into the pan and stir, adding hot unsalted water from time to time.
Complete the dish with a sprinkle of flavoured breadcrumbs.